ZINSSER® ALLCOAT EXTERIOR SATIN
- Excellent colour retention
- Weather resistant
- Can be applied to different types of surfaces
- Flexible coating
- Recoatable in 1 hour
Developed for the durable decoration of wood, metal, masonry, plastic, concrete and façade cladding. Self-priming, sanding is unnecessary. Protects dry coating against contamination by mould. ALLCOAT® Exterior Satin is not a rust inhibitive product, apply only on previously protected metal.
- Main Features
- 1-component, Primer, Quick drying, Solvent-free, Topcoat, Water-based
- Gloss Level
- Metal, Metal Cladding, Plastic, Wall, Wood
- Aluminium, Galvanised steel, Non-ferro metal, Powder coating, Prepainted metal, Stainless Steel
- Galvanised Steel, Polyester, Pre-painted, Weathered Plastisol
- Substrate Plastic
- Substrate Wall & Hygiene
- Brickwork, Mineral substrates, Pre-painted
- Dry to recoat
- 1 h
- VOC level
- 80 g/l
More product data sheets
- Safety Data Sheet (EN)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (DA)
- Safety Data Sheet (DE)
- Safety Data Sheet (EN GB)
- Safety Data Sheet (FI)
- Safety Data Sheet (FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (IT)
- Safety Data Sheet (NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (NO)
- Safety Data Sheet (PL)
- Safety Data Sheet (SE)
If you would like to know whether a MATHYS® product is available in a specific colour, please contact our colour service team
- Choose from over 30 product lines with a range of uses RAL, NCS, British Standard, AFNOR, etc.
- Water-based, solvent-based and solvent-free products.
- Quick response to client-specific colour requests.
- Professional technical support Accurate and reproducible colours.